1. Before applying online, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a passport size photograph. Without the scanned copy of photograph the candidate cannot apply for the various advertised posts. Size of the scanned photograph should be less than 120KB
and grater than 9kb. The scanned photograph must be .jpg, .gif or .png format.
2. The candidate must have an email id and a valid mobile number for applying online for the various posts.
3. The candidates have to apply only 'ONLINE' on the web-site http://recruitment-portal.in from
01 October, 2016 till 14 October, 2016 (up to 5:00 PM). After submitting the complete details a registration number is generated. Once the registration number is allotted to the applying candidate, he/she should take a printout of that form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as an identification slip at the time of written test/verification of documents or counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application /documents by post.
4. The allotted registration number is printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password). The candidates are advised to note their registration number and password immediately after it is generated by the system and keeps with him/her confidentially. This should not be shared with anybody. PUNJAB HOME GUARDS & CIVIL DEFENCE DEPARTMENT / CDAC Mohali shall not liable for any breach done by anyone using the registration number and password shared by the candidate.
5. a.)Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (any Branch of State Bank of Patiala) along with the downloaded fee challan for depositing the fee OR the candidates can pay fee online through Internet Banking (www.onlinesbp.com) through power jyoti fee collection option in the third party payment/transfer, where the fee can deposit only after 24 hours after the submission of the application.
b.)The candidates can pay the fee online through Credit/Debit Card of any bank after the submission of the application.
6. The application fee is (Non-refundable fee) and the last date for submission of fee is 15 October, 2016 (Upto bank working hours) through
fee challan of SBP Bank and last date for submission of fee is 15 October, 2016 by
5:00 PM through
Credit/Debit Card of any bank
7. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
8. Candidates may apply for more than one post if eligible, by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
9. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
10. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment-portal.in website regularly for updates.
11. If by mistake, the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data
from 01 October, 2016 to 14 October, 2016 (up to 5:00 PM).
For this purpose he/she has to login by entering his/her registration number and password. After that no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
12. The registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. The candidate should take two copies of the printout of the registration slip - cum - fee challan.
13. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers
0172-6619063-62 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
14. The candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/her in the on line application form,
PUNJAB HOME GUARDS & CIVIL DEFENCE DEPARTMENT and C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
15. The venue date and time of written test / verification of documents schedule will be available on the website http://recruitment-portal.in. Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and the counseling schedule.