1. Before Applying online candidate must have a scaned copy of passport size photograph and Signature. Without scaned copy of photograph and signature candidate cannot apply for the various posts of teachers. Size of scaned photograph and signature should be less than 120KB. The extension of scaned photograph and signature must be .jpg, .gif or .png
2. The candidate must have a email id and mobile number for applying online for the various posts.
3. The candidates have to apply only 'ONLINE' on web-site http://recruitment-portal.in from
10th November, 2014 (9:00AM onwards) to 2nd December, 2014 (up to 5:00 PM). and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test
/ verification of documents and also counselling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application /Documents by Post.
4. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password). Candidates are advised to note their registration number and password immediately after generating by the system and keep it with him/her confidentially and should not share with anybody. Education Department, Chandigarh Administration/ CDAC Mohali shall not liable for any breach done by anyone using the registration number and password shared by the candidate.
5. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker
(any Branch of State Bank of Patiala) along with the downloaded Fee Challan for
depositing the fee OR candidates can pay fee online through Internet Banking (www.onlinesbp.com) through Power Jyoti Fee Collection option in Third Party Payment/Transfer,
the fee can deposit only after 36 hours of the aplication submission.
6. Application Fee (Non-refundable fee) Rs. 250/- for SC category
and Rs. 500/- for remaining categories. Last Date for Submission of Fee is
5th December, 2014 by 2:00 PM.
7. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
8. Candidates may apply for more than one post if eligible, by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
9. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
10. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment-portal.in website regularly for updates.
11. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from
10th November, 2014 (9:00AM onwards) to 2nd December, 2014 (up to 5:00 PM). For this purpose he/she has to login by entering his/her registration number and password. Afterthat no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
12. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip - cum - Fee Challan.
13. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form,
Education Department, Chandigarh Administration & C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
14. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619062 on all working days from 9:00 am to
15. The venue date and time of written test / verification of documents schedule will be available on the website http://recruitment-portal.in. Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.