Note: 1. Before applying online, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a self signed passport size photograph and his/her signature. Size of the scanned photograph and signature should be less than 120KB. The scanned photograph and signature must be .jpg, .gif or .png format. Further, the candidate must have scanned documents of 1)
DOB certificate, 2)
Minimum Essential Educational Qualification, 3) Reservation Proof, if claimed ,
with resident certificate of Haryana, 4) Ex-Serviceman certificate, if claimed 5)
Aadhar Card certificate (Desirable). Size of all the scanned documents to be uploaded should be less than 120KB|
1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site www.hssc.gov.in from
03rd August 2015 to 24th August 2015 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip. Candidates need not to send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the
acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
Candidates are advised to note their registration number and password
immediately after generating by the system and keep it with him/her
confidentially and should not share with anybody. HSSC shall not be liable for any breach done by anyone using the registration number and password shared by the candidate.
The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the
printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip - cum - Fee Challan.
4. After filling the online application form completely, the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker along with the downloaded Fee Challan for
depositing the fee. Last date for depositing the fee is 27th August 2015 . Those Candidates who have Applied against the earlier advertisement and submit the requisite Fees need not to submit the Fees again.
5. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
6. Candidates may apply for more than one post if eligible, by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
7. Only On-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
8. Candidates are advised to visit www.hssc.gov.in website regularly for updates.
9. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from
03rd August 2015 to 27th August 2015 up to 5:00 PM. By entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth, no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
10. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the application form, the candidate can call help-line numbers 0172-6619062 on all working days from 9:00 am to
11. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form,
Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
12. The venue date and time of Written Test/Interview will be available on the website Candidates will not be informed individually about the written test\interview schedule.
13. In case bank refuses to accept challan cash after two hours from time of generation printed on challan then please contact:
for SBI Ms.Dipali Banerji 8146617615, for SBOP : Sh. Sorav 08437345015 and for PNB : Sh. Mukesh Sekri- 9815972297
For IDBI Sh. Ashutosh 9416203007 and Sh. Indresh 9855507419